As a board-certified cardiologist and entrepreneur, Dr. Segal sets the vision and manages the strategic and operational direction for the LabFinder team. He began practicing medicine in 2002 after completing his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and his cardiovascular fellowship at Maimonides Medical Center. Since then, he’s founded several businesses, including Medical Offices of Manhattan and Manhattan Cardiology. With LabFinder, he’s dedicated to improving patient health and the healthcare experience. He lives in New York City with his wife Kira and four children.
Chris oversees all areas of technology and product for LabFinder, bringing a consumer-first focus to healthcare. Chris graduated from Hofstra University with a degree in Business Computer Information Systems and Computer Science. He began his career as a technology professional, building and managing large-scale enterprise networks. Before co-founding LabFinder, Chris started and ran an IT consulting company. He lives in New York City.
Meet our team
Get tested, live healthy. We’re here to help.
- Founded LabFinder
- First test booked on the platform
- Partnered with RadNet
- Launched DocFinder, a provider network for sending and sharing referrals
- Announced LabFinder and Uber partnership to book rides to their appointments
- Labcorp joined the LabFinder network
- Launched community COVID testing platforms
- LabFinder hit 1 million users
- Launched virtual proctoring for employer testing programs
- Opened Atlanta office
Want to join a mission-driven company changing the healthcare landscape? Our team is growing. Reach out about our open roles.